Visit our Blog for many pet loss inspiration articles that may help you as well. Your veterinarian may also be able to provide you with information to help you navigate the difficult process of grieving the death of a pet.
If you find a link that no longer works or you have a suggestion for a site we should include, just let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Join our Facebook Page Community of pet lovers and daily pet loss content year-round at Loyal Paws Cremation MI Facebook Page (simply LIKE the Page).
List of Pet Loss Support Links and Free Pet Loss Support Hotlines
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- ASPCA Grief Counseling: 212-876-7700 ext. 4355
- Chicago Veterinary Medical Association: 630-325-1231, 630-325-1600 (Helpline)
- Colorado State University: 970-491-1242, 970-491-4143
- Louisiana State University Best Friend Gone Project: 225-578-9547
- University of Illinois CARE Help Line: 877-394-2273 (Toll-Free), 217-244-2273
- Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine: 517-432-2696
- University of California, Pet Loss Support Hotline: 800- 565-1526
- Tufts University Pet Loss Support Hotline: 508-839-7966
- Pet Loss and Human Bereavement Education Program, Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine: 614-292-1823
- Rainbow Bridge
- University of Illinois CARE Help Line: 217-244-2273
- University of Minnesota, Pet Loss Support Group: 612-624-4747
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia: 484-453-8210 Available 24/7
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine: 865-755-8839
- Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 540-231-8038
- Washington State University, Pet Loss Hotline: 509-335-5704
Please be sure to share this page with a friend or loved one who is grieving the loss of a pet. It doesn’t matter how big or small an animal companion may be, the loss may still be great for the pet parent.
The Link to this page is: https://loyalpawscremation.com/pet-loss-support-and-pet-loss-resources. Just copy the link and paste it in an email to your friend, post on their Facebook page, or tell them. We appreciate your comments and additions to our list if you have been helped by another resource.
Visit our Blog Post, A Tribute to a Best Friend next.